The Pacific Northwest is home to a number of excellent small liberal arts colleges, and also happens to be a beautiful corner of the United States and a great place for students who love the outdoors. Be sure to put December 5, 2021, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time on your calendar, and register to attend the Northwest 5 virtual information session. If you can’t make it to the session, the link also connects you to virtual visit information for all five of the schools.
The Northwest 5 Colleges Consortium includes:
- Lewis & Clark College – Portland, OR
- Reed College – Portland, OR
- University of Puget Sound – Tacoma, WA
- Whitman College – Walla Walla, WA
- Willamette University – Salem, OR
I’ve only had the chance to visit one of these schools thus far (the University of Puget Sound), but can’t wait to get back out to the Pacific Northwest to visit the rest of the Northwest 5!